Welcome to the Pittsburgh Steelers Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- I Ross I 06:11, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
Editing pages Edit
Hello Tim, I noticed that you have made some edits to the wiki. Your edits seemed to all not be so good in short. First, in order to add a player to a category you must go to the player page and add [[Category:Current Roster]] and it will appear on the category page. Next here at Pittsburgh Steelers Wiki we do our best not to copy and paste straight from wikipedia. There isn't any fun in doing that and in my opinion it is just like cheating. Feel free to use wikipedia as a source but create a summary of all the information provided there and add it to the page. Also, don't remove internal links that work on any article. The only time you should remove links is if they lead to a blank page (red link, yet to be created) or if there are duplicate links on the same page (a link to the pittsburgh steelers 10x instead of just once or twice). Please feel free to contribute to the wiki just try and add your own words about the players. Thanks, I Ross I Talk If you have any additional questions ask me on my talk page.